African Earring (Duafe)
Duafe (Wooden Comb) is a symbol of beauty and cleanliness.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Duafe (Wooden Comb) is an Adinkra symbol for beauty and cleanliness.
The origin of this symbol is Ghana (Gold Coast).
- Store Name: Nat-African
- Vendor: Efe .
- Address: GREATER ACCRA
- No ratings found yet!
- Delivery schedule is dependent on the product type, quantity and its availability, the time your order is placed and the delivery destination.
- All in-stock, intra-city domestic orders placed before midday are delivered on the same day.
- In-stock, intra-city domestic orders placed after midday will be delivered on the following day.
- Similarly, we dispatch on the same day or before the next midday, all in-stock, inter-city domestic orders placed before midday on the same day.
- In-stock, inter-city domestic orders placed after midday will be dispatched on the following day.
See full details HERE