In our quest to provide our customers, clients and site visitors the best of service and user experience through our website and other online channels, it is important for UAFRIK to collect, store, use and share some personal information of its customers/users on our website or online channels.
Information published on the UAFRIK website and our other online channels is publicly available. Your choice to provide us with personal information constitutes your consent for the transfer and storage of that information on our servers for use in delivering to the best possible extent, the services we offer. In this respect, we collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, Email Address, Contact Information, Postal and Geographical Address, Business Details and (depending on the service used) we sometimes collect Financial and Multimedia Information.
- Computer/Account sign-on or login data, statistics on page views, consumer behavior trends, traffic to and from uafrik.com and our other online channels, response to advertisements and promotions.
- Other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
The user information we collect is used to:
- Facilitate the provision of our services.
- Enhance, tailor and customize user experience, measure user preferences and interest in our services and offerings.
- Identify users, audit and authorize data upload and download on our website and associated online channels.
- Facilitate consumer analysis and trends.
- Reconcile and process claims, resolve disputes, collect and process payment, charges and fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading practices and enforce our policies.
- Train to improve our services and inform users about services, promotions, offers and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences, demographics, or content we think you may find useful.
- Deliver other services for users as described at the point of collecting the information.
UAFRIK does not sell or rent the users’ personal information that we collect to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may however disclose personal information:
- In response to legal or regulatory requirements.
- For the provision of our services such as order delivery or payment processing offered through our dully registered and authorized partners.
- For the enforcement of our policies.
- In response to claims that a posting or other content violates the rights of others,
- To protect anyone’s rights, property or safety,
- In an event of a merger, acquisition, partnership or any such possible future organizational transformations that may so fit the purpose.
- For any other necessary, technically or ethically acceptable purposes.
Communication and Online tools
By using, registering on our website or engaging with us through any of our electronic or digital channels, you agree to receive our marketing communications about consumer goods and services and on behalf of our third-party advertising partners unless you opt out of receiving such communications. If wish to opt out of receiving such marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference by following unsubscribe instructions provided with/in the respective marketing communication.
We use lots of tools and services (encryption, passwords, physical security and data protection) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
All personal electronic details will be kept private except for those that you wish to disclose.
It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
For support, general information and complaints, you can reach out to us through.
Customer Support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support telephone number: +233 560 999 371/2
Our website: www.uafrik.com
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active databases, please contact us. Additionally, you will be able to unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the unsubscribe instructions that come along with/in our communications.
The UAFRIK website makes use of Display Advertising, and other Remarketing technologies for online and in-app/in-session advertising. Third-party vendors contracted by us may show our adverts on various websites or channels online and offline, using first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve these adverts based on past visits, trends and analytics from our website and other online channels’ data.
Visitors can opt-out of these Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the third-party Display Network adverts by using the Ads Preferences Manager.